Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ol' Blue Eyes

Broeder is REALLY getting around these days.

Today he had an ear infection and a cough.  But he didn't let a little thing like that stop him.

He can get where he wants to go now, and when he gets there he pulls himself up on whatever is available.

I still have a cough.  I like to sit still and have other people bring me things.

1 comment:

Tournesol said...

I like that a lot too, the sitting still and having things brought to me. I've been sick since Feb 1 with only about a week off in between! This year's flu season has been terrible!