Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, March 07, 2014

A Week of Sickness

 Today Jonge and I made Cootie Catchers!  It was fun.  What wasn't fun was that all six of the grandchildren have been sick this week.



 I'm sure they all have had the same bug, just manifesting itself in different ways.
 Poor little Broeder even spent some time at the hospital due to his persistent vomiting.
 Ugh.  It is so not fun to be sick.
 I've finally gotten rid of my cough that lingered on for weeks after I was sick.
 I do not want to catch this bug.  Even though I have had extremely close contact with all six of them, so far I have not caught it.  And I do not want to.  No.  No.  No. And again I say, NO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bugs, yack, always unwanted, always on not so acceptable moments, meaning never welcome. Glad they all are getting a=or are better. Those paper folding things, in schooltime we made them,age 8 to 12 I think, and wrote words in them, like: kiss, marry, like, love and names of boys, Would they nowadays write divorce instead of like? They were cause of much laugther and embarrasment. Good luck with avoiding the bug. DM