Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, April 19, 2014

Would You Look At This?

 Look closely at the top three pictures.  It is a bunch of daffodils growing THROUGH a dried up leaf.
 I find this amazing.  Wouldn't you think that the daffodils would have just pushed the leaf up?  Or that the wind, and it has been very windy, would have blown it off?
 But, no.  New life pushes right on up through the dead.  And death makes way.
So much to ponder about this.., so much to ponder...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It is cool. A friend of mine finds that you have to be careful though because sometimes the leaves strangle the flowers.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Awesome flowers and even more AWESOME photography!
(((hugs)))