Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 26, 2014

Back to Everyday Life at Anybody Home

Vacation is soooo over.

But that is never a problem since I get to come home to spend my days with six of the most fun people I have ever known.

And it was an eventful week.

First time I ever had someone escape, and ended up (unharmed) in the swimming pool.

Someone else broke something glass.

A different someone cut his foot on it, and there was blood.

Several of them stopped loving the food that we all could agree on.

A few of them stopped enjoying the usually favorite TV shows.

EVERYONE still likes playdough, but I'm starting not to.


But it's the weekend now, and all that is behind me!

I have even gotten all of the toys sorted and put back where they belong.

The bed may no longer be used as a trampoline, although they did take some really cool videos of themselves jumping on the bed.  Nice that they left them for me, so I could actually SEE just how dangerous it looks.

So today is Saturday.  THGGM and I went to our usual neighborhood thrift store where we found the usual amount of interesting things.  I bought the coolest hat that I think Kado will look great in while singing "Happy"

I had also been waiting for lamps to go on sale, and this week they were.  But the $29.00 lamp I was hoping would still be there was not.  I was a wee bit sad.

Since we have pretty much sworn off spending, I was shocked when THGGM suggested we go to another thrift store.

I am SOOO glad we did!
 Because look what I found!  Isn't this game just the coolest?  I had to wait what seemed like forever for a woman and her grand daughter to stop complaining about how much everything costs!  But FINALLY, they put it down and I not-so-nonchalantly grabbed it!  I really didn't even care how much it cost, I wanted it that badly!  If you read here much you know how much I LOVE to launch things into space.  This comes with TWO red metal launchers, and ohhhh, those awesome wooden hats!
Hey!  Maybe I'll have to wear the hat and dance around singing "Happy"!  Because I am!  I'm happy!

AND, there is more!  That lamp that was sold at the first thrift store?  I found an even nicer one at the second thrift store and it was only $10.00.  Yeah, I'm gonna be wearing that hat...

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I so feel your "HAPPY!"
(((hugs)))