Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, July 21, 2014

Last Week Thursday Morning and Afternoon


 Thursday began with swimming at the pool.

Then it was breakfast in our room.

One of us thought that eating breakfast in our room was the best thing EVER.

Then after breakfast it was time for the beach.
 The beach is lovely here.
 Of course, not being an "in the sun" sort of person I spent my time on the deck.  We even gave Pake some time alone on the beach in the afternoon, because being on the beach here is his favorite thing of all.


While Pake was on the beach we dug into the craft bin and did some watercolor paintings of the beach.

Oh, and ate Pake's saltwater taffy.  It's in their mouths in this picture.
 After Pake's beach time it was back to the pool!  And even MORE saltwater taffy.


 The pool here is very nice.  There was never anybody in it, which seems weird to me, as it wasn't crowded on the beach either.

 Both Jonge and Famke improved dramatically in their swimming abilities.  I had fun watching them!



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Such fun times! I am coming with you next time - you do the best stuff!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Thanks for taking me on vacation with you.
(((hugs)))