Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, July 27, 2014

Today's Fantastic Finds

Today THGGM and I went to the Allegan Flea Market.  It was hot and muggy, yet still a beautiful day to be walking around outside.  THGGM is looking for a pine table with drawers to use as a coffee table.  He didn't find one.  I was looking for any of the hundreds of things I collect.  I found that white swan in the lower left corner.  THGGM found the glass front Sligh bookcase with a drawer on top.  Oh, just imagine the FUN I am going to have tweaking this thing!

It's been awhile since we have spent the weekend out and about.  Michigan is gorgeous this time of year, everything is so green.  And we didn't even complain much about the heat and humidity, because we haven't had much of it this year.

After we left the flea market we went to the antique mall in Douglas.  It was much cooler walking around in there, although almost as crowded as it was in Allegan.  Although I did see several interesting things, I remembered that I had just purchased a swan (and a bunch of other cool things from yesterday) so I chose to be happy with what I already have.

Yes.  Yes I did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for having "sworn off spending."

Judy said...

Ah, you failed to quote those two simple words "pretty much". Yes. Yes, you missed that.

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

What a gorgeous piece of furniture! Looking forward to seeing your tweaking.
Lucky you to have a "partner in crime." :0)
(((hugs)))