Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, October 25, 2014

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow




 These pictures are from day one of our vacation.

There shall be a big gap now, since we are switching over our internet.  What a HASSLE!  And no one seems to be able to tell us when they can install the new stuff.

We started this process on Wednesday morning, and it still isn't finalized on Saturday?

UGH.

So, good-bye for now my faithful readers.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I wonder how your hook up is coming.....

Jealous of your Chicago trip.

One of our children lives there along with her hubby & 5 children...

I'll be interested in hearing more about your vacation :)

Anonymous said...

Is everybody OK? Long time for u to not post!