Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 23, 2014

Much Ado


 It was a great show.

 Please support the arts at the colleges and universities around you.  Sometimes I wish that places of higher education put even half the money they put into sports into the arts.  Many well paid athletes fade out after a decade or so.  But music, theater, and so many other arts are enjoyed for an entire life time.  But I guess I'll just have to dream on.  I don't see a fantasy "theater team" in the future.  Yet, who knows!
 The last picture is what he really looks like.  He looks like his dad.  He also looks like me, although we didn't realize this until the year he went to a Halloween party as Julia Child.  THAT was weird.

No comments: