Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 04, 2014

Another Thrift Store Find

The figures of children still had their original store tag on them.  $11.00 a piece.  The thrift store had them marked  $6.00 each.  I've been watching them.  Since this is the ONLY place I shopped on black Friday, I was happy to find them marked down to $2.00 and then 20% off.  So, I brought them home, stood them on a thrift store platter and stuck a wire tree behind them.  

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Lovely!
Have felt much joy when I found a good deal on something that makes me happy. Can appreciate your good fortune.

(((hugs)))