Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Dress-Up Drawer

On Wednesday the three littlest grand kids found the dress-up drawer.  Usually these things happen when the older three are around.  But they found it on their own, opened it by themselves (it's a BIG drawer in an old dresser) and were happily getting dressed-up all by themselves.  Before I could get my camera ready two of them had already finished.  But Super-hero Caillou kept his getup on for the rest of the afternoon.  He really likes to be Super-hero Caillou.

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Love the smile. :0)
(((hugs)))