Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Another Lost Tooth

Kado has a new fabulous smile!  I just love this look.  On a child.  Not so much were it me.

The oldest three had yesterday off of school for Presidents Day, and today off because a water pipe broke at their school.

They were thrilled to have their favorite lunch, macaroni and cheese!  Kado told me that I make the best macaroni and cheese EVER.  I don't mean to brag, but it is really good!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OK. Do you share that recipe? I am desperate for a good mac & cheese recipe.