Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's COLD

 It was a beautiful morning here, for those of us who did not have to drive.
 It did not take long for the sky to turn a lovely shade of blue.
Feintsje  spent the day with me.  Not sure what the game was, but he pushed the Lego blocks around with an old cane.  It made a horrible sound, which he seemed to enjoy more than I did.
 He had his reading material for the day, and I had mine.  We both have colds.  Poor us.
 Feintsje likes having books read to him, playing alone with cars, and making noise with the Lego blocks.  Beppe likes reading books to Feintsje, watching him play alone with his cars, and asking him to please not make so much noise with the Lego.

Sometimes I sense that I am losing my hearring.  How is that a problem, I wonder...

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It's a very cold winter for sure. Coldest in about 20 years around here from what I hear.

Anonymous said...

Come on, Judy, fantasy snow shoving, Feintsje knowa the snowshover makes a lot of noise, I saw it right away, colourfull snow in heapes in front of a turned down cane. Over here winter is mild, crocuses are already in bloom. DM