Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, February 07, 2015

Sick Kids


 On Friday I had two more kids who weren't quite up to school just yet.  While Feintsje watched movies with Jonge, Famke and I did crafts!  Ooo.  I DO love crafts!  And so does Famke.  We drew and colored and cut things out.  She also enjoyed playing with a set of Samantha paper dolls I found at the thrift store for a dollar.  Then I remembered that I had an American Girl craft book.  Can you see that amazing teeny tiny pencil?  Famke made it using a toothpick and markers.  She made a bunch of these.  Next time we shall make more but like colored pencils.  This girl is like me in that she doesn't care much for watching movies but could cut, color, paste, and make stuff all day long.  So, we did just that!

No comments: