Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, April 19, 2015

Another Great Weekend Comes To an End

 Friday and Saturday were FUN, as it was Kado's turn for a sleep-over!  Sadly, I did not get any pictures of that, but trust me, we did all the usual things!  He and I watched Monster's University even though it scares us both.  Then we went to McDonald's and ate inside.  After that it was off to Michael's where we stayed until the "We are closing in 15 minutes" announcement.  Kado found a small stuffed fox and two markers.  I bought two Prisma colored pencils and some tiny wooden clothespins.
 On Saturday it was on to Nice Twice where he found two Beanie Baby puppies to add to his ever growing collection, and a cute hat.  I found a shirt, capris, and a vintage baby planter.  Then we went to Hunan for chicken with Chinese vegetables.  Having completed all of the traditional sleep-over events, we went back home and he helped Pake gather up all the remaining leaves and together they brought three loads to the leaf dump.
 I LOVE sleep-overs!  And I also greatly enjoyed today.  I spent some time pruning dead things and things that I wish were dead.  After that, my arms would not stop shaking, so I had to rest a bit while drinking coffee from a wobbly coffee cup.  I always spill anyway, so I wasn't too worried about spillage.  It happens.  A lot.  But after a while my arms were again under my control.  I grabbed up my colored pencils and headed out into the backyard.  I didn't really draw much.  But I did take a lot of pictures of my colored pencils.  I see a trend coming on.  Hmm.

Oh, and did you notice the tiny clipboards?  We were at Menard's.  Someday we shall need new counter tops.  Until then, I use the samples to make little doll sized clipboards for the American Girl dolls.  Just add a small clip!  Soo cute.

No comments: