Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, April 18, 2015

On Friday We Painted El Fresco

Friday was perhaps the most beautiful day EVER.
Feintsje and I started out by doing laundry and hanging it on the line.  Then he played with the dinosaurs for a bit, and even found a toy turtle that hadn't yet been bathed.  So he did that.  Such a kind hearted boy.
Then for some reason I thought it would be fun to paint.

 It was fun, to a point.  But washable watercolor paint is kind of an oxymoron.  

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Besides being totally fascinated by these kids (and their creative grandmother), I sure would like to live long enough to see them as adults! What special childhoods you are giving them.