Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, July 30, 2015

Wednesday Fun

Is anyone else having trouble believing that it is the end of July already?
Yesterday morning it was very muggy and looked as if it would rain.
So most of us sat around the table with a few simple supplies and proceeded to draw.
All but Feintsje.  He was happily putting together puzzles on the floor.
These are Jonge's drawing of a Sandra Boynton bird.


Kado's favorite bird is the upside down chick in Sandra Boynton's book Barnyard Dance.

Impressive!
And, an array of dinosaurs he drew, with a bit of inspiration from Oh My, Oh My, Oh Dinosaurs!
An artist at work.
I made bookmarks.

By now I must have as many bookmarks as I have books to put them in.

I'm very much okay with that!
Famke made a book about dogs and cats.

She enjoyed cutting out her creations.

But it never did rain, so it was back outside into the mugginess.

Jonge made a "train" out of his bike, a wagon, and a jump rope.

This kept everyone busy for HOURS.

Until the chain fell off.

Then it was into the pool.

Still another month of summer.

Yay!

No comments: