Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Ghost of Christmas Past

Last night I finished reading Dicken's "A Christmas Carol".  It was like reading it for the very first time.  Or maybe it was the first time I've actually read it, I really can't remember.  I've seen the movie in several different versions, but as everyone knows, NOTHING compares to the book.
Anyway...
Here is a picture from my past.  That is me on the left.  I was two.  The other two are my first friends and cousins, who are three.
Memories...

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

We tried to watch the Alister Simm version of Scrooge the other night for the nth time. But the old dvd crapped out. Must get a new copy. It's a tradition. We still have the George C Scott version, which is also a tradition. Merry Christmas to you and yours.